About Our Pine Tree Beeswax Candles:
Our solid beeswax holiday candles are exceptionally long lasting with a beautiful all natural honey scent and light golden yellow color. Each hypoallergenic beeswax candle is hand crafted in the USA with triple filtered Minnesota Beeswax.
Fill your home and table scape with bright, cheery beeswax candle and a wonderful honey scent. Combine different heights and widths to create the perfect display of these beloved contemporary beeswax candles.
Why You Should LOVE Beeswax Candles?
- Beeswax is Long Burning
- Beeswax is Non-Toxic
- Beeswax is Clean Burning
- Beeswax is Renewable
- Beeswax is a good option for those with Allergies
- Beeswax is Naturally Dripless
About Burn Times and Remaining Wax
Burn time is a close approximation and will vary somewhat based on your environment and burning preferences. Proper wick maintenance helps (keep wick trimmed, avoid drafts) with continued burn time. Remember to place your candle on a heat safe surface as wax pooling and spillage can occur.
Always remove tags before burning and never leave candle unattended for extended periods of time. Always use an approved heat resistant candle dish or plate and keep away from children, pets, and objects that can catch fire. For proper burn time keep candles away from drafts and wick trimmed to ¼." Extinguish candle when ¼” of wax remains and do not burn for more than 4 hrs. Do not add foreign substances, colorants, and or scents into melted beeswax as each has specific usage rates, if not followed could catch fire. Failure to follow above instructions could result in fire hazard, injury, or death. Little House on the Homestead LLC assumes no liability of injury when improper use of candles occur.