Experience Our Beeswax Candles: Made with triple filtered Minnesota beeswax, each hand-crafted hypoallergenic candle boasts a rich, golden color and a delightful honey scent. Embrace the soothing glow of these long-lasting, clean burning candles and add a touch of contemporary charm to your home.
Why Choose Beeswax Candles? They are non-toxic, renewable, and perfect for those with allergies. Plus, they are naturally dripless, making for a mess-free experience. Rediscover the joy of a pure, natural toxin free burn with our Minnesota Beeswax Peony Candle.
DISCLAIMER: Always remove tags before burning and never leave candle unattended for extended periods of time. Always use an approved heat resistant candle dish or plate and keep away from children, pets, and objects that can catch fire. For proper burn time keep candles away from drafts and wick trimmed to ¼." Extinguish candle when ¼” of wax remains and do not burn for more than 4 hrs. Do not add foreign substances, colorants, and or scents into melted beeswax as each has specific usage rates, if not followed could catch fire. Failure to follow above instructions could result in fire hazard, injury, or death. Little House on the Homestead LLC assumes no liability of injury when improper use of candles occur.